Note: Motors are 2600kv, NOT 2900kv like pictured.
Helm, Warp 8, Engage!
FlightOne’s 2308 2600kv motors are ready to bring your quad to warp 8 speeds on the track. Sitting in between the 2300 and 2900kv variants the Warp 8 Motors are great for 5in and 6in props alike. These motors are great for all situations and uses, balancing the extra efficency of the 2300’s with the extra speed of the 2900’s
Thanks to the larger stator size, the motor is efficient when you need it, and powerful when you want them to be . The Warp 8 motors, along with its lower and higher kv counterparts, currently hold 3 UTT track time records! This is thanks to the insane speed they allow you to reach in such a short amount of time. The Warp 8 motors are truly a great mix of speed and efficiency.
Thanks to the Large Stator, The Warp 8 motors have more than enough torque that freestyle quads demand. High torque helps create a sharp and accurate stick feel. Due to high acceleration and the almost non-exsistent spool up time, these motors allow you to create amazing videos. You can now hit full speed almost instantly, perfect for breaking a fall at the very last split second.
- Long motor wires perfect for installing with a FlightOne Bolt 4n1 ESC
- Low Profile Light W8 Base, designed to make the motors lighter and more durable – due to it being more difficult for the base to ever be struck and bent into the motor
- Low profile Prop Nuts
- 1 x 2308 2600kv motor – CCW
- 1 x 2308 2600kv motor – CW
- 4x M3x6mm screws and 1 Low Profile Prop Nut
- power, lot’s of power
- Weight: 36 grams